It is peach season and they are perfect for various desserts. This baked goodies are refined sugar free, paleo and gluten free ( if you use gluten free oats). Perfect summer treat-very easy and fast to make and on the other hand very refreshing option for any occasion.
Combination of warm peaches with cold ice cream and crunchy oats gives it uniqueness you do not get to eat every day. If you are really into sugar you can add some honey or caramel on top of the ice cream but for us coconut sugar in filling and ice cream was enough! I used my home made coconut vanilla ice cream, but any vanilla ice cream will work! Enjoy!
Btw, this is one of my first videos of this kind, so any feedback is highly welcomed which can help me as a guidance in creating similar contents in future.
6 midle sized peaches
For the crumb:
1 cup oats
1 cup ground almonds
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut sugar or syrup (syrup blends better)
- Mix all the crumble ingredients and set aside
- Remove pits from peaches and scoop some meat out so the hole gets bigger
- Cut scooped peach meat in small pieces and south with a bit of coconut oil, coconut sugar and cinnamon until they get soft and juice gets creamy
- place the peaches in a muffin pan and fill them with peach mass and top with oat crumble
- bake on 180 degrees C (356 F) for 15 min
- serve hot with vanilla ice cream and sprinkle with some oat crumble on the top (leave one or two spoons for decoration)!
Let me know how it turned out!Kisses! Jenny